Performance targets 2023
Every year, in January, Rigsrevisionen’s executive team set the performance targets for the current year.
- The professional quality of all our reports is rated satisfactory by a team of external evaluators.
- 95% of all unresolved issues in our major studies must be addressed by the relevant minister within a four-year deadline, and we follow up on progress no later than two years after having received the minister’s response to issues raised.
- In addition to visiting major enterprises in connection with the annual audit, we will also – as a pilot project – visit 20 medium-sized/small government enterprises in 2023.
- 25% of our major studies focus on issues that concern more than one government department.
- The quality of our communication in selected reports is rated satisfactory by an external evaluator.
Rigsrevisionen's strategic plan provides the basis for the development of our performance targets. Achievement of the performance targets helps us fulfil our mission and strategic goals. Progress against the targets is reported in our annual report.