Executive Order No. 96 of 24 January 2014
Executive Order onInstructions for the Auditor General regarding Rigsrevisionen’s Relations with the Public and Case Processing
Pursuant to section 18b of the Audit of Government Accounts, etc. Act, cf. Consolidation Act No 101 of 19 January 2012, and after presentation to the Public Accounts Committee, the following is laid down:
1. The provisions of the Public Administration Act and the Access to Public Administration Files Act shall also apply to Rigsrevisionen, yet with the exceptions that follow from the Audit of Government Accounts, etc. Act, and the exceptions and legal precisions laid down in the following sections.
2. The right of access shall not apply to documents submitted to Rigsrevisionen pursuant to section 12(1) of the Audit of the Government Accounts, etc. Act. Persons who have applied for access to such documents shall apply for access with the audited institution.
3. Decisions made by the Auditor General pursuant to the instructions may be appealed to the Speaker of the Folketing, who will make a decision upon consultation with the deputy speakers.
4. (1) These instructions shall come into force on 1 February 2014.
(2) At the same time the Executive Order No 447 of 6 May 1992 on Instructions for the Auditor General regarding Rigsrevisionen’s Relations with the Public and Case Processing shall be repealed.
Adopted by the Standing Orders Committee on 24 January 2014
/Claus DethlefsenCommittee Secretary
Last updated on 10 February 2015